My girls love that. I always do vanilla pudding, divide it into different bowls, then add a drop of food coloring to make fun colors. It is messy, but they love it. Just plan a bath afterwords, right?!
By the way, love the picture of them sleeping. It is so sweet!
Tami! This is so exciting that you and Tori have started a blog. I hope all the Lee family will start them. I love being able to stay in touch with family! Your boys are so cute sleeping together. They look like twins! I better try the pudding idea for Savannah, she'd love it!
I think I will stay away from the finger painting! Although my girls look about like that after every meal anyway!
ReplyDeleteMy girls love that. I always do vanilla pudding, divide it into different bowls, then add a drop of food coloring to make fun colors. It is messy, but they love it. Just plan a bath afterwords, right?!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, love the picture of them sleeping. It is so sweet!
Tami! This is so exciting that you and Tori have started a blog. I hope all the Lee family will start them. I love being able to stay in touch with family! Your boys are so cute sleeping together. They look like twins! I better try the pudding idea for Savannah, she'd love it!
ReplyDelete